CrochetCrafts

Chicago Bears Doily

This is my own design doily, a 20 inch Chicago Bears doily. I love to crochet, crocheting relaxes me. I make them in all team colors. Thanks for looking.

By Sheila from WI

Sheila you do beautiful work. And you do this without a pattern. You are very talented. Keep up the good work.

Betty Ann

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hello...Do you sell these doilies? I would love to get one for my son and his wife...they live in Louisiana, but he was born and raised in Chicago...and a big Bears and Cubs fan...no matter what!! Thanks, Nancy

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Could I possibly get the pattern for this doily? My boyfriend and his family are big Chicago fans - I'd like to make it for them for Christmas.

Thanks,

Tricia

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes