Choosing a Paint for Laminated Work Tops

I am looking for paint which I can paint on top my kitchen work top. It is not shiny, but has a matte finish to it. Please help me find something. I don't want to spend too much money on kitchen worktops.

By sheetal mistry from Leicester

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There is actually a new product that you can use to paint your countertops and it mimics a granite type look. I don't remember the name of it right now but both Lowe's and Home Depot carry it. Just ask!

painting a countertop
Painting a Laminate Counter Top
Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 10, 2011
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
Recycled Summer Top
Recycled Summer Tops
fresh carrots with tops
Crispy Carrot Tops
Painted Laminate Countertops
Best Sealant for Painted Laminate Countertops
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:05:05 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.