Oyster Corn Chowder
- 2 cans (8 ounces) each whole oysters, undrained
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 2 cans (4 oz.) each mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. pepper (black)
In a large skillet, combine together all the ingredients. Cook uncovered on medium heat until heated through (do not boil) stirring occasionally.
Source: A friend, Andrea
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:08:47 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us