Slick (Yellow Tabby Cat)

Slick is about 3 years old and is a large yellow tabby. Slick was a stray that made his home under our car in Florida for several months before we moved back to WV. We just couldn't leave him and now he's a permanent member of the family and strictly indoors for good.

He loves to watch the birds and squirrels from an upstairs window and pester an older kitty member of the family. We have a 16 year old gray persian mix kitty that he loves to harrass but she can put him in his place real fast.

Slick has a brother at my house, named MrMan! He's a three year old who looks just like Slick, minus the black coloring on Slicks nose. We also have a fifteen year old female cat who can hold her own against him, as well as his mom and two sister cats!! She puts all of them in their places! I'm so glad you took Slick to your new home! He's adorable! Thanks for sharing Slicks' picture with us.

Slick sounds like my kind of cat! He would love to take on my Miss Kitty who is a jet black Bombay with yellow eyes.

I know Slick personally- I'm Sally's daughter and see this bad boy cat on a regular basis. Don't let that innocent kitty face fool you: he's a terror! He gnaws on my Mom's orchids, shamelessly whines for kitty treats, and thunders through the house like a herd of bison on steroids. But he gives the sweetest hugs and is one of the most loving furbabies I've ever folks are lucky to be sharing their lives with such an endearing character :)

Ohh what a handsome cat so pretty, pretty boy!

I once had an orange cat like that and his name

was 'fat cat' he just ate everything then he would go

outside tease dogs on street they would chase him and he would try to jump in back yard and would hang on gutter til he dropped inside yard. We would all worryl so much but he loved his game.

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsJanuary 5, 2007
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos