Cleaning a Mesh Bath Sponge

How to clean a mesh bath sponge?

Vickie from Canton, MI

throw it in the washing machine, but not the dryer - let it hang dry.

If you have a dishwasher, throw it in there. If not, you can use your washing machine, but like the other post suggest, don't put it in the dryer.

Please forgive me, but this is the second post I have seen about maintaining a mesh bath sponge.

What am I missing here, maybe I am thinking of the worng product. These items are A DOLLAR at all the dollar stores...why is it necessary to maintain a DOLLAR item?? I am not trying to be smart, I would really like to know, what is the point?

I don't mean to be smart either...but some times I only pay a dollar for a washcloth...but I wash it in the washer with the rest of the whites and bleach them to santiize...I wash all of our scrubbies like this...its just a matter of if they are still good, clean them like clothes, if they are falling apart ect then keep in the bucket to wash cars and grill parts in! Saving money I guess....

I wash mine with a load of white clothes. Don't put it in the dryer it will melt together. I just hang it to dry.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 21, 2007
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Sponge Cake
Sponge Cake Recipes
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
🎄