FamilyPhotos

Little University of Oregon Cheerleader

This is my best friend's little miracle baby, Lexi. She was born a little over 3 months early and we are so happy to have her here with us today! Another friend of her mother's bought her a little cheerleaders outfit, matching the uniforms of our University of Oregon cheerleaders. She looked so adorable in it. Her mom only has a camera phone, no real camera, so asked if I'd snap a few shots for her. Of course I said yes, I just love my Little Miss and wouldn't mind having a few photos for my collection, as well.

She came over, we fed her, we played with her, all was well. Then Mama put her in that outfit and I took out my camera. She hated that thing! She threw such a fit as I'd never seen her throw before, and man, I've seen some fits from that girl! Lol, it was actually kind of adorable. During her fit, I had her lying on a white blanket with my husband's yellow T-shirt taped to the wall behind her, just to try getting some color, to see if I could get a studio-looking shot. She pouted so bad, rolled herself over, and gave my camera the most pathetic little look I think a baby girl could.

When her mother and I were looking over the shots on my computer and came across this one, neither of us could stop laughing. She is just too cute! Besides, that's totally a mommy face. We can see who the little one takes after :)

Anyway, I thought she was just too darn cute not to share! I hope you guys get a kick outta this photo, too! I can hardly wait for the good Lord to bless my husband and I with a little one of our own. Some day :)

By Chelle from Bandon, Oregon