Leg Wax on a Tile Floor

I have a tile bathroom floor, I recently spilled leg wax on the floor, and I can't get it up. I have tried acetone, scraping, laying a paperbag over it and blow drying it. Nothing works, most of it is gone, but there is a sticky resudue.

Help!

Michelle from Wichita Kansas

use wd-40 it will take must stuff like that

Have you tried Goo Gone to get the sticky off? This stuff works great on most things - it may be worth a try -

I own a hair salon and wax spills do happen from time to time. Here's what works for me...this also works for candle wax on carpets. Cover the wax with paper towels I usually do two, one on top of the other. Press the paper towels over the wax and heat it with a warm iron. I put the iron on low, it can't be too hot just enough to soften the wax a tiny bit so it will adhere to the paper towel. Keep moving the paper towel around and pressing the iron on a clean section until the wax is up.

Thanks to Starlight! What a mess. If you scrape the excess off, then Goo Gone Gel will get the rest. And it smells a lot better than WD-40.

TSP :)

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsNovember 14, 2005
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Cleaning Tile Floors, Textured blue floor tile.
Cleaning Textured Flooring
Woman with a leg cramp.
Remedies for Leg Cramps
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 4:39:53 PM on 10.0.0.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.