Odorless Pain Cream

I would like to use a pain cream which doesn't have an odor. I used Icy Hot but it smells and it is hard to get the odor out. Does anyone use something else which doesn't smell and works? Thank you.

By Flower

Rub A535 make an odorless creme.

Aspercreme doesn't smell.

Ben Gay makes one called "Vanishing Scent" or "Vanishing Odor" - it smells like regular Ben Gay, but after a few minutes, the smell disappears.

I love the Aspercreme product. Use it on my neck and shoulder after an old injury flares up. Works really well, and helps me get to sleep thru the pain.

The rub called Myoflex, maximum strength, says it is odor free, and yes I does not have that strong medicine scent, but it does have nice very mild non medicinal smell. It is pleasant, people will not shy away fr you w/ this cream on and it works pretty good. :)

I did something to my hand around Christmas and it was really tender and achy. I bought a tube of maximum strength Aspercreme, and it seemed to provide some relief. There was no scent to the product.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 18, 2011
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Using acupressure on a foot.
Using Acupressure for Foot Pain