Charlie and Jack (Cats)

Here are my 2 kitties. Charlie is grey one on the right. He loves to burrow himself into laundry when its fresh out of the dryer. Jack is the one with the black fur on the left. He is a 1 years old. I got him on Craigslist on August '09.

Jack loves to see how many steps he can make it down my stairs before I scare him back inside. And he loves to jump up on the window sill and watch the neighbours. Jack is a total snuggle bug. He is a little snuggler. He will literally fall asleep in my arms like a little baby. He's done it every since I got him when he was 10 weeks. They are good pals :)

By Melody

Charlie and Jack (Cats)

Charlie and Jack (Cats)

Adorable kitties. We dress them up, put kibble in their dishes, then wonder why they bring us mice and other good things. They give back as much as they can. LOL Thanks for sharing your precious babies.

Pookarina

Pets Pet PagesJune 14, 2010
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 8:59:31 PM on 10.0.1.65 in 940 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.