Orange Juice Stains on Clothing

How can I remove orange juice and egg stains off of white clothes? I have tried the bleach pens, and the Oxy Clean but the stains are still there. I have read the section on removing yellow stains from clothes. I didn't see any mention of egg stains or orange juice. Thanks.

By Adriana from Miami, FL

Iron Out takes out just about anything. Make into a paste with water. I love this stuff. Thats what I use on whites, I even add a cup to my load of whites (instead of bleach) and let soak for 1 hour and my whites are beautiful.

The product for yellow stains, and it works like a charm. Yellow out. It will work. Check it out on Google for where you can purchase it in your area. :0) Hedera

The product for yellow stains, and it works like a charm. YELLOW OUT It will work. Check it out on Google for where you can purchase it in your area. :0) Hedera

I think IRON OUT is made by the same company as YELLOW OUT. TresL, thanks for the laundry tip I am going to try it!

girl eating watermelon with juice dripping on blouse
Removing Fruit and Vegetable Juice Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMarch 24, 2009
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Orange juice and oranges.
Freezing Orange Juice
Fresh squeezed orange juice.
Removing Seeds and Pulp From Orange Juice
🎉
🎄