Check the Dollar Store for Holiday Supplies

Before you go out to the discount stores like Wal-Mart or Target to buy Holiday supplies like gift wrap, bags, bows, cards, and basic ornaments, look for your local dollar store! Ours here is called 'Dollar Store' and tonight I was able to get enough wrapping supplies for my entire load of gifts for about six dollars. Dollar stores are a wonderful resource for a quick inexpensive gift or for everyday essential items. I saved enough on the supplies to buy 'real' gifts for 3 more people!

By Belinda from Las Vegas, NV

I agree. There are several Dollar Trees within a four mile radius from my home and I have picked up items that I couldn't find anywhere else. I have resin pink flamingos in my front yard and the Dollar Tree had small wreaths that were the perfect size to hang around their necks for the holidays. I have found very pretty glass ornaments in different designs in packages of two. And after Christmas, I picked up even more stuff. Last year they had taller skinner type snowmen and Santas in all different patterns and of course, I had to get them.

LI Roe

Holidays and Parties Christmas Helpful HintsDecember 2, 2008
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed