Sparkle Ball Hanger

I need help with completing my first Sparkle Ball. It was fun to make, but I need to know more about the hanger. Pictures suggest an S hook on each end of a chain. What does the S hook within the ball hook onto?

I assume you wouldn't want to hook it to a wire.

Bruce from Mercedes, TX

At a hardware store, you can get little rings that have a screw on the end. I don't know what they're called, but you can find them with the picture hanging stuff. Just screw it into the ball, and you can hook an s- hook into it!

I just found this site! It sounds like fun. I would like a description and directions for this. THANKS a bunch.

Editor's Note: Here is a link to the Sparkleball article on ThriftyFun.

http://www.thri  2354075.tip.html

I have been making these the last couple weeks and fishing line works great. It is thin enough that it slips right into the holes left by the soldering iron at the base of the cups. If you need to use S-hooks you should make sure you burn one hole large enough for the end of the hook.

Photo of a pink sparkle ball Christmas Decoration.
Making Sparkleball Decorations
Crafts ChristmasDecember 14, 2007
little boy hugging the snowman
Making a Snowman With Plastic Cups
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
Crocheted Drying Hanger
Crocheted Drying Hanger
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 9:18:10 AM on 10.0.1.246 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.