Keystone Frozen Fruit Cup
- 2 pkg. frozen strawberries, slightly thawed (10oz. size)
- 10 oz. bottle maraschino cherries, including liquid
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 med. bananas, sliced
- 6 oz. can frozen lemonade, slightly thawed
- 6 oz. can frozen orange juice, slightly thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
Mix all ingredients together and pour into cups. Freeze. Thaw 1 1/2 hours before serving. Should be slushy. Makes 20 - 5oz. servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide