Coconut Oil Diet

Does anyone have the 'coconut oil diet'? I'd love to get a copy of it, please. Thank you.

metroplex from Houston

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think it is coconut WATER diet. I don't know but google it and see. The best bet is to forego most fats, and all carbs, and drink 80 oz water a day, eat fruit, veggies and fish.

I make a cabbage slaw and use fat free dressing, add cranberries (dried) or Crasions and walnut pieces. Yummy. Eat all you want of the salad, but not too many nuts.

Health & Beauty Weight LossMarch 9, 2009
Coconut Oil
Buying Coconut Oil
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Coconut
Uses for Coconut Oil
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:02:58 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.