How to Grow Lilies

I am looking for information about how to grow lilies.

Bev from Minneapolis

Lilies are very easy to grow. I have several kind, naturalizing lilies, day lilies and Asiatic lilies. They like partial sun, well drained soil. They come up year after year and multiply. I don't do anything after I plant them except put stakes beside the large Asiatic lilies to keep them standing. Only bad thing, bunnies like to eat them so I fence mine.

The Lily Nook has a lot of lilies and ship them all over the world. They also have a great website that has many pictures of the lilies that they carry and a lot of articles. This is the address of the page with all the articles. It should answer your question on planting and growing lilies.

http://www.lilynook.mb.ca/lily3.htm

Brenda

Growing Lilies
Growing Lilies
Home and Garden Gardening FlowersNovember 9, 2006
Growing Cannas
Growing Canna Lilies
Growing Foxtail Lilies
Growing Foxtail Lilies
Orange Day Lilies
Getting Rid Of Day Lilies
Lilies
Growing Lilies in Pots
🎄