Reuse Packing Paper for Crafts

Now that many places are using recycled or green packing materials, we get lot of brown scrunched paper in the boxes when we order items online. If you unscrunch and smooth out that paper, it's often 4-6 feet long and 2-3 feet wide - absolutely perfect for kids to use to color, trace their bodies, draw pirate maps, or do various other fun crafty things with.

You can also ask newspapers for their discarded end rolls of newsprint.

By Emily from RI

I also use this paper to wrap gits. I do NOT smooth the paper out. After wrapping the gift I usually brush a stamp pad across the wrinkles, or brush a bit of glitter or even paint -- just barely brush, and then I have a nice package. A beautiful bow or lots of ribbon make it look very nice.

You can iron the paper which makes it easier to use for other things.

HI there, I don't have kids but, this is a really good thing-I started drawing etc, when I was a kid-I have drawn alot since-not lately but, I do have 3 rolls of butcher paper should I get the right setting and take it up again-this is something that will stay with your kids-and you'll be glad that you provided it for them at an early age. Way to go.

Packing Materials
Reusing Packing Materials
Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 4, 2009
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
Young Couple Packing for A Move
Packing for a Move
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
Packing a Suitcase, Suitcase Ready for Travel
Packing a Suitcase
🎄