Tiny "Slugs"

I live in an upstairs apartment that is kept very cool and dry year round and until last week I've never even seen a roach in my apartment. All of a sudden, I am finding these tiny light pinkish slimy things here and there, and now in my bed. Yuck!

I remembered what roaches look and feel like as adults but never have seen these snot size slimy cool wet ones though. I found them here and compared them to the pictures, I think they are baby slugs yet I can't find an answer as to why I have suddenly been infested with them or where they could be coming from. There's not even a slim trail nor any adult ones anywhere. I have searched my entire place and no signs of any slugs big or small. Where are they coming from and how did they get here?

Answers

They could be fruit fly larvae or termite eggs. Is it possible a piece of food is stuck some where you can't see?

A small snail next to a dime.
Getting Rid of Slugs or Snails in the House
Home and Garden Pest Control Slugs and SnailsSeptember 17, 2008
Slug eating a leaf.
Keeping Slugs Out of Your Garden
Tiny Bow
Making a Tiny Bow
Keeping Slugs Off Hostas
Keeping Slugs Off Hostas
Slug on a Leaf
Getting Rid of Slugs
🎉
🎄