Recipes That Use Ramen Noodles

I would like ramen noodle recipes.

By Al from Westtown, NY

I use them for stir fry. They work great with veggies and your choice of meat. I cook them ahead and then add them once things are steaming/cooking i the skillet. They are also good for if you suddenly run out of spaghetti once the sauce is done!

Keep watching. I just posted a great one that uses Top Ramen noodles. I think I called it Variable Top Ramen Stir Fry

Beef Lo Mein

Brown half a pound of hamburger with one chopped onion in a large skillet. Drain grease. When done, add 2 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Crumble in 2 packages beef ramen and seasoning packets, 2 cups broccoli pieces, and 1 cup shredded carrot. Cover and simmer 3 minutes. Uncover and cook til liquid is mostly cooked off.

This is really quick and easy, and I have also used chicken or pork to change it up. Plus you can use whatever other veggies you have on hand. It's good for nights when my boys ask for Chinese and I don't want to spend $30 on take-out!

College Survival Guide Part I: 50 Amazing Ramen Noodle Recipes. Here's the link. Have fun!

http://www.rasm  odle-recipes.asp

I have used them as a simple side dish. Just cook and drain the noodles, add a little butter or margarine to keep them from sticking together and sprinkle with a little of the seasoning packet.

The other way I cook them. is break up two packages of noodles, cook in plenty of water with the seasoning packets, and some onion and garlic powder. While the water comes to a boil, add a big handful or two of frozen chopped spinach. Right before the noodles are done, add a drained can of tuna. Drain everything, and return to the pan it was cooked in. Add Italian dressing (for flavor, and to keep everything from sticking together), sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and enjoy.

Of course, I have been known to eat the ramen dry, right out of the package.

Cheap, Easy and Quick Doritos Ramen Salad Recipe

15 min |

Serves 4

2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles

1 (10 ounce) bag Doritos

1 lb ground beef

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1. Cook ramen noodles according to package directions. (only add one of the seasoning packets- reserve the other for later).

2. Drain.

3. Cook ground beef adding one of the seasoning packets to the beef mixture.

4. Mix beef and ramen noodles.

5. On a plate, place doritos to make a "bed" for the beef mixture.

6. Place beef mixture on top of doritos and top with cheddar cheese.

7. Enjoy.

Another use for your packets is to add to your crockpot when making pot roast, or roast pork. Since we used to add a packet of onion soup. This replaces that and is very tasty!

I am a former 'live off ramen noodles and microwave popcorn' college student and one of the special treats in our dorm was to sprinkle the ramen noodle's seasoning packets on hot microwave popcorn. De-licious. Our favorites were the beef and oriental beef. Afterwards, we would cook the noodles (sans the seasoning) in the microwave, adding only butter and whatever other spice someone may have around their room - i.e. Italian seasoning; curry powder; squeeze cheddar cheese; minced onions; chili powder; chopped beef sticks (from the local gas station); etc., etc...Ten years later, I still use the seasoning packet on my popcorn - now so does my entire family on occasion.

Cook noodles, drain and butter and cheez whiz. Yum!

My Mom made the best beef and vegetable soup. You brown your ground beef/chuck. Then on to the soup. She used canned stewed tomatoes, a can of whole kernel corn and a can or two of veg all. She would use onion flakes and then season to taste. Use the packet/s of ramen seasoning. When the soup is basically ready break up the noodles and them add them. When they are done you have soup. Fantastic on cold dreary days or when you just feel under the weather.

Sorry the recipe is a bit vague, but after she passed on its been hard to find all of her hand written recipes. I just rember parts of this one because it's one of my favorites. A lot of my friends now add the ramen noodles to soup and love it. You can add more vegetables as you like. If I ever find exact recipe, I will post it.