Browsing: Choosing Wedding Flowers

Buying Tulips for a June Wedding

I am planning my wedding for June 07' and I am interested in having tulips at the wedding. Everyone keeps telling me that they are out of season and that they will be expensive. Does anyone know if they are available for the first week in June and how much they cost?

Thank you,
Susan from New Jersey

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Use silk ones. We did for our daughters May wedding and everyone thought they were real.

I think you are living dangerously.

If I were you, I'd get plastic and silk tulips. These can be potted in baskets or clay pots, given away as party favors, donated, used in the garden on the porch... later on.

If Mother Nature doesn't co-operate, you will have spent a great deal of money and nothing to show for it.

Wedding table with baby's breath in gold mason jars.
Choosing Wedding Flowers
Weddings FlowersAugust 20, 2006
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Ten-lined June Beetle
Ten-lined June Beetle Information and Photos
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 19, 2016 at 12:13:19 AM on 10.0.2.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.