Share Crafts

Save Items For Kids' Craft Box

It is time for me to start filling up a craft box for the holidays. I save cardboard and paper of green and red. I also save orange for fall harvest decorations, Thanksgiving, etc. I will pick up little stickers at the store and put things in it for the kids to do.

It is fun to make one of these. The box fills up so fast! You can really put anything you want to in there, it is kind of like a hope chest for the holidays. By the time the holidays roll around and they are out of school, they have a box full of stuff to make things out of.

By Robyn F. from TN

By Marty Dick 163 958 08/24/2011

A wonderful "thumbs up" idea! It reminds me of the bad weather box we had when my boys were little. I still have things they made from the junk in that box. A very special treasure is the picture of me, drawn by my second son when I was very pregnant with the third.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment