Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Save Items For Kid's Craft Box

It is time for me to start filling up a craft box for the holidays. I save cardboard and paper of green and red. I also save orange for fall harvest decorations, Thanksgiving, etc. I will pick up little stickers at the store and put things in it for the kids to do.

It is fun to make one of these. The box fills up so fast! You can really put anything you want to in there, it is kind of like a hope chest for the holidays. By the time the holidays roll around and they are out of school, they have a box full of stuff to make things out of.

By Robyn F. from TN

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Marty Dick [133]08/24/2011

A wonderful "thumbs up" idea! It reminds me of the bad weather box we had when my boys were little. I still have things they made from the junk in that box. A very special treasure is the picture of me, drawn by my second son when I was very pregnant with the third.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.