Browsing: Craft Box For Kids

Save Items For Kids' Craft Box

It is time for me to start filling up a craft box for the holidays. I save cardboard and paper of green and red. I also save orange for fall harvest decorations, Thanksgiving, etc. I will pick up little stickers at the store and put things in it for the kids to do.

It is fun to make one of these. The box fills up so fast! You can really put anything you want to in there, it is kind of like a hope chest for the holidays. By the time the holidays roll around and they are out of school, they have a box full of stuff to make things out of.

By Robyn F. from TN

A wonderful "thumbs up" idea! It reminds me of the bad weather box we had when my boys were little. I still have things they made from the junk in that box. A very special treasure is the picture of me, drawn by my second son when I was very pregnant with the third.

Craft Box For Kids
Crafts Crafts For KidsAugust 24, 2011
Craft supplies for scrapbooking, including scissors, punches, paper and other decorations.
Organizing Craft Supplies
Kids Craft Using Cardboard Boxes
Kid Craft Ideas Using Cardboard Boxes
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 30, 2016 at 3:36:37 AM on 10.0.1.37 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.