Seattle Birthday Party Ideas

Want to throw a surprise 30th birthday party for my sister in Seattle. (I'm living in S.F. Bay area.) Looking for great cakes, eats, events, location, etc. for Nov. 16 weekend. Please help.

Deb from Seattle, WA

Answers

I would serve salmon, coffee cheesecaeke for dessert, download imagery to print off for decor, make a Space Needle out of hot-glued toothpicks for a cake topper, paint it white? stand that over a cake in the shape of the state of WA? or have two guys on each end of the cake pitching salmon to each other like at the Pike Place Market, have sushi, blueberries, Douglas Fir and Mount Rainier references? with whole fresh rosemary you have a pretty good look-alike for Douglas Fir foliage. Just lots of seafood, State Ferry boats, and such. Oh yes, the Mariners and Seahawks, the UW, and so on. Put Seattle into the MSN browser, then instead of clicking on links, look above that and click on images. Good luck! I love Seattle!

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 9, 2007
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 5:21:14 PM on 10.0.2.76 in 964 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.