What to Do When Your Email Account is Hacked?

Somebody hacked my email account and they changed my password and everything. I tried to access it with the safety questions that you must complete to make an account, but they have been changed also.

Now, I really need to access my account, I have a lot of paperwork stored there. Please, help me. Is there any way to access my account if somebody changed all the data in it?

By Sorina from Romania

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This link may tell you how to solve your problem. If your account is other than what this link says, try google search for other help! Maybe between other links, you might get lucky!

http://www.soft  il-account-back/

Do you pay for your email with a credit card? If you do then you may be able to get in touch with the host of your email and prove who you are by providing the credit card info as proof of identity. Then they can change the password and give it to you. You can also ask them if they have had this trouble before? If they have I would recommend another email service.

Something to think about, when you get back into your account, get a free account somewhere else and forward all your emails to that account. Don't use it for anything else. If this kind of thing happens again you at least have a bak up of your important emails.

Computers Internet TipsOctober 4, 2010
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Overdrawn bank account.
Dealing With an Overdrawn Bank Account
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:45:06 PM on 10.0.0.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.