Flour Tortilla Noodles

Cut flour tortillas into strips with your pizza cutter. Use them instead of noodles when you make "Chicken and Noodles". Nobody will ever guess that they aren't homemade noodles.

By Harlean from AR

Sorry that it posted three times, my computer was acting up.

Whoops, I accidentally deleted all three posts, I meant to leave one of them. At any rate, the question was about how to keep the tortillas from becoming mushy. When I add tortillas to soup I do it once the soup is nearly complete. Don't let them cook for too long or they will lose their shape.

That is such a good idea. Wish I had thought of it!

You can also cut the tortilla's with the pizza cutter into pie shaped wedges....either fry in hot oil and dust with cinnamon sugar OR bake in the wedges in 400° oven until lightly browned for snacks instead of potatoe chips

Tortilla Soup Recipes
Tortilla Soup Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJune 10, 2004
All Purpose Flour
What is All Purpose Flour?
Cake Flour
Using Cake Flour
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
Sifting Flower
Sifting Flour Without a Sifter