Uses for Napkin Rings

Are there any other uses for napkin rings? I received 12 pewter ones many years ago as a wedding gift, and I have never used them.

Anne from Emporium, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Anne, try to find small glass or foam cups which fit inside de napkin ring.Place one floating blossom in front of each dinner plate.

You can also make silk flower arrangements for seasonal dinner (eastern, halloween, christmas, attaching a small plant poke with a bunny or pumpkin, etc ).You can place several in a row at the center of the table.

You can place a candle inside it but take care that it won't drip on the pewter.

You can hang them for xmas decor, placing a tiny bird inside each and hanging by a ribbon/bow.

Are they pretty enough to use as Christmas ornaments? Maybe you could use them for that.

For some reason.... Curtain decor comes to mind for me when I think of these little napkin rings.Pewter? How cool!

I use them to insert electric cords from appliances to keep them in order.

There is nothing lovelier than napkins in napkin rings on a table set for dinner...casual or formal. I wish someone had thought to give me some. I have now purchased one for each of my children who are now grown and I am hard on to pursuing some for my grandchildren.

Answer

Christmas Napkin Ring Ideas
Homemade Christmas Napkin Ring Ideas
Turkey Napkin Ring For Thanksgiving
Making Thanksgiving Napkin Holders
Blue ribbon and snowflake napkin ring
Homemade Napkin Ring Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 1, 2016 at 2:33:22 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 372 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.