Do You Get Chapped Hands In Winter? - Categories:

BeautyHealth & Beauty

Do You Get Chapped Hands In Winter?

Here is a remedy that works!
Process 1 cup of uncooked, old fashioned (not instant) rolled oats in a blender until you have very fine powder. Place it in a large bowl, then rub your hands in the powder gently, removing dry skin. Rinse with cold water and lavish on hand cream (any kind) Wait 2 min. and apply more cream. This treatment will remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Hey it's cheaper then the expensive hand cream and works well!

By Karah B

In the cold weather, my hands become so dry they itch and crack.......just straightening my fingers will cause a crack. What has worked wonders for me is Avon's Care Deeply Hand Cream with cocoa butter....it is the only hand cream I tried that instantly prevented cracking and smells nice too.

Health & Beauty BeautyDecember 21, 2004
Woman With A Cold
Home Remedies for a Chapped Nose
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
Chapped Lips
Remedies for Chapped Lips
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:17:02 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.