Where Can I Find Inexpensive Wedding Invitations and Decorations?

How do l get invitation cards, cheap centerpieces, table cloths, balloons, and plates? I really do not mind if they are used. Thank you for the reply.

By carol008 from Cobb, GA

Oriental Trading Company has a lot of stuff. WalMart also has some items. But I have a suggestion, if you can't afford a wedding, just go and get married. People used to have weddings without balloons, table centerpieces, other than for the brides table, etc.

We used a print-at-home invitation kit for our wedding. It came with nice embossed card stock, RSVP forms and envelopes, and the result was really pretty. Provided you don't have hundreds of invitations to send out it's easy and inexpensive to do.

Craft, party supply, and discount stores are your best friend for inexpensive wedding decorations, though there's a lot of good bargains on the internet too. We bought some ribbon online with our names and the date printed on it and it was a nice personal touch on the favors. Silk flowers, confetti and some tea lights all make for pretty tables and they are cheap and easy to find. I agree though, celebrating love is ultimately more important than decorations. You can have a beautiful day without spending a lot of money. We did! :)

I agree with the post about Oriental Trading company. Do a search for coupons and promo codes there before you order. And read the reviews of the items you are interested in. I used several things from that store for my wedding and all were lovely

I used Dollar general, dollar tree, and freecycle. Had everything I needed for a wedding for both my son and a daughter. Only spent a few hundred. Of course after all moms work both weddings were canceled (yeah).

Frugal Wedding Decorations
Inexpensive Wedding Decorations
Weddings InvitationsMay 3, 2010
Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors