Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink

I'm considering installing a copper kitchen sink. Would I need to have copper faucet as well? Does anyone have pros or cons re: a copper sink?

By carla

I have a copper sink (put in by the previous owner). You do not have to have copper pipes or copper fixtures. Beware of anything acidic as it will temporarily discolor the copper. I love my copper sink. It's low maintenance and looks great. No harsh abrasive cleaning products.

Is it just copper in color? If it's real copper it must have a super finish on it not to turn green. If you get it I'd love it if you posted a picture. It sounds like something I would like, but I have never seen one. I imagine a copper faucet would just set it off. Why ruin the look with anything else?

It does look cool, but you have to be prepared for the aging process. That's what gives it the beauty, but it won't look the same, just so you are aware.

Copper Kitchen Sink
Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink
Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenAugust 31, 2009
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Copper Pots
Cleaning Copper Pots and Pans
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Copper Pitcher
Cleaning and Polishing Copper
🎉
🎄