Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink

I'm considering installing a copper kitchen sink. Would I need to have copper faucet as well? Does anyone have pros or cons re: a copper sink?

By carla

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have a copper sink (put in by the previous owner). You do not have to have copper pipes or copper fixtures. Beware of anything acidic as it will temporarily discolor the copper. I love my copper sink. It's low maintenance and looks great. No harsh abrasive cleaning products.

Is it just copper in color? If it's real copper it must have a super finish on it not to turn green. If you get it I'd love it if you posted a picture. It sounds like something I would like, but I have never seen one. I imagine a copper faucet would just set it off. Why ruin the look with anything else?

It does look cool, but you have to be prepared for the aging process. That's what gives it the beauty, but it won't look the same, just so you are aware.

Copper Kitchen Sink
Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink
Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenAugust 31, 2009
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Copper Pots
Cleaning Copper Pots and Pans
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Copper Pitcher
Cleaning and Polishing Copper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:23:47 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.