Different Briefcase for Each Organization

If you are involved in many different kinds of organizations or work committees, sometimes it is helpful to have a different briefcase for each function. This helps me be ready for meetings with the relevant information at hand.

As an example: I have one briefcase for my school committee involvement. All the information is always there together, and ready to go. I do the same with work, having one for each work commitment. It is a filing system that helps to keep me be organized.

By Bellevillelady from Belleville, Ontario, Canada

I do the same thing, using either a different briefcase or cloth tote bag for each organization or activity. For professional organizations and work I use separate briefcases to organize & store all the materials pertinent to each one. For my animal rescue committee I use a tote bag with paw prints on it, which makes it easy to distinguish from the others. For my book club/Friends of the Library group I use a sturdy tote bag decorated with images of books. Every time I change "hats" I change my briefcase or tote bag, too!

Excellent idea. I do the same. It saves a lot of time.

Cabinet with Multi-colored Hanging Files
Organizing Important Papers
Organizing AdviceApril 20, 2009
Photo of a someone checking their oil.
Keeping Track of Your Car's Maintenance Requirements
Uses for Old Briefcases, Worn two strap leather briefcase.
Uses for Old Briefcases
Organizing Paperwork For Taxes
Couple Painting Each Room a Different Color
Painting Each Room a Different Color