Creative Halloween Pumpkin
Think outside the box when crafting pumpkins. Note: this one is a fake pumpkin which lasts forever
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- faux pumpkin
- pants patches
- clock face
- wooden doll hutch
- brown craft paper
- battery tea light
- wooden circle dot
I decided to go outside the box and do hickory dickory dock.
- I took a faux pumpkin and I had a clock with a removable face clock and cut hole halfway to fit the clock piece. If you don't have one, you can either buy new clock pieces at craft store or, cheaper, buy used clock at a yard sale or consignment shop.
- I took brown paper and cut out shape of clock leaving a space where the pendulum goes.
- I bought a cheap wooden balsa wood unfinished piece from Michael's for $1.00 and took it apart and used brown marker to paint it brown. I used this piece for top ornamental piece on clock and bottom part to give it a 3 dimensional effect.
- I bought mice patches and used 2 to add to clock.
- I cut out brown craft paper to make pendulum and used yellow marker on wooden circle and glued them on.
- I cut the pumpkin to show pendulum and put a faux battery operated tea light as a real flame would melt the faux pumpkin.
Use your creative juices and think outside the normal Halloween realm.
By Carol from MA
October 11, 20070 found this helpful
That is remarkable! You are so very talented to think of such a thing. I bet you could sell those! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 7:25:23 AM on 10.0.1.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us