Hanging Coat Racks

I have 2 pegged coat racks that both have 6 pegs on them. I need to hang both of them for all the coats I have and I was needing a crafty idea other than just hanging them both up. This will be in the hallway. They are both on a flat piece of wood with plain pegs sticking out.

One has been painted already. The other one I just found. If I hang them so the pegs alternate, I will be left with a space on each end. Does anyone have any frugal ideas of how to dress this up? I was thinking I would hang them touching each other so all of the coats could hang in one group. Thanks!

By suzi_homemaker01 from NC

Do you have a photo of your racks? It would be much easier to suggest something if we could SEE what you're talkig about.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMay 28, 2009
Brownies overflowing on oven rack and bottom
Cleaning Oven Racks
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Empty wood wine rack.
Uses for Wine Racks