How Do I Keep a Knit Scarf From Curling In?

What can I do to keep a knitted scarf from curling in?

By tine from Jenks, OK

While knitting the scarf slip the first stitch when starting a row...this should do it. If you are already done knitting it you could try blocking the scarft before wearing, but that has never worked for me. Hope this helps.

I agree with the first poster, slip stitch the first stitch if you are knitting short rows, if you are knitting it the long way, you must use garter stitch (knit every row) to keep it from curling.

If you have finished knitting, you can do a simple crochet edging all around, that will keep the sides from curling.

Crafts KnittingMarch 10, 2011
Curling Iron Holder Crafts
Curling Iron Holder Ideas
Someone curling hair with a pink and black curling iron.
Cleaning a Curling Iron
Recycled T-shirt Scarf
Recycled T-shirt Scarf Ideas
Hair Curling Tips
Hair Curling Tips