Ginger (Pekingese)

Ginger is 3 lovely years. She is a Pekingese, she's so perfect! She was adopted from the Myrtle Beach Shelter. She was 9 months old at the time. Her original family had left her and her brother at the shelter in order to move to a different state. We bonded immediately.

Gin likes to play in the sand. She's amazed at how the sand flies when she jumps in it. She loves the beach. She loves playing run and fetch and tug-a-war. She loves belly-rubs and gets them from everyone in the family. She loves barking at anything that moves outside the windows of our home. She loves chasing squirrels, rabbits, birds, etc., but never seems to catch any of them. She loves thinking she's bigger than our neighbor's lab! She loves kisses, drinking out of a glass instead of her bowl. She loves dressing up, getting her hair brushed and curling up in the electric blanket after a bath. She loves greeting me as much as I love getting greeted at the door.

Ginger has one job, to fill my "empty nest syndrome." She does her job. I do mine. We are definitively soul mates. I dearly love this little girl. She fills every empty hole my life has to face with the children growing up and leaving. She's so perfect!

By Karen from Loris, South Carolina

Rightfully named, Ginger! Beautiful fur and she's so cute and I can see from her picture she's a bundle of fun and energy.

What a precious baby girl. Reminds me of my Windy, gone many years now, but not forgotten.

So sweet to have those qualities in your little girl.

Pekingese in the grass.
Pekingese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 7, 2009
growing ginger
Growing Ginger
Ginger
Freezing Ginger
Ginger Tea Recipes
Ginger Tea Recipes
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
🎉
🎄