Halloween: Back Yard Haunted House

My wife and I are both big fans of Halloween and each year we go all out to scare the neighborhood kids. This year we used sheets of plywood to build wall in our backyard to create a haunted graveyard setting.

We scared a lot of kids and their parents. We have been the talk of the town since. This is a shot of our cast. I am the guy in the Freddie mask and my wife was the vampire in the back. This was a low cost event as we got most of the stuff from the thrift store and yard sales or free. I can't wait 'til next year.

By Travis

Do to health reasons I wasn't able to haunt this year but I am addicted to it also, if you would like some really good ideas for next year checkout this is a Halloween group called garage of evil with tons of ideas and how-to's so if you feel adventuress go to http://www.gara  evilnetwork.com/

They have make and takes and for more ideas

You really need to check out the papier-mache and making some quick and easy props.

stolloween.com

http://www.hall  onsterlist.info/

and take a look around.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Haunted house with a full moon in the background.
Haunted House Ideas
Photos Holiday HalloweenNovember 2, 2010
Haunted House Card
Making a Haunted House Card
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Frog Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 10:47:26 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.