Non-Wool Winter Clothing

I am trying to update my wardrobe for winter a bit and have a reaction to wool and wool blend garments. What else can I get besides the fleece lined stuff that just doesn't seem to be smart enough.

Sharylesley from Australia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have always liked cotton velour - when you can find it, it's out of style - and all sorts of corduroy - Then, of course, there are acrylic sweaters and the new fleecy synthetics - which are really WARM. For coats, look for the padded nylon/dacron padding combinations - and layer it -They cut the wind and are very versatile. Also - layer nylon shell/jackets over cotton sweatshirts for casual wear - I know you come from the land of wool - but the new synthetic and microfiber fabrics gie you lots of choices -

I have very sensitive skin too. I love cotton sweaters for winter. Dont forget the new synthetic suede.. One brand is Sensuede. Its a marvelous and soft fabric. check out a company called Damark.

Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceMay 17, 2006
dog food dish
Make Your Own Non-Slip Pet Dish
Non Toxic Mold Cleaner
Non-Toxic Mold Cleaners
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:39:45 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.