How Can I Get My Laminate Floors Really Clean?

I have laminate flooring that I love, but for one thing. How do you keep them clean? What suggestions do you have? I dust mop, then mop them and dry them and if I see a spot I missed I take a damp rag and wipe it and low and behold the rag is really dirty. Please help. Thanks in advance.

By Jenniev from Spring, TX

I have used laminate cleaners on ours. I don't like it. It leaves a film on the floor. And, it is a lot of work this way. I finally broke down and bought a steam mop. I use it for my tile, too. It may leave streaks, but at least my floors are clean! I am very happy with it.

As suggested by many before on here, I think that vinegar and water are the best cleaners. I use a swiffer with an old hand towel on it instead of the cloths that are purchased for a swiffer to dry it. Works great.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsOctober 31, 2010
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🎄
🍂