Removing Grime From Shower Walls and Caulk

I need to get grime off my shower caulk and walls.

Kellie from Rock Falls, IL

I would try alcohol, I clean with it in the bathroom, and the sink, try it. I put it strait into a spray bottle, and clean.

I use "ZAP", it works great. My favorite all around cleaner is 1/3 pinesol, 1/3 ammonia/ 1/3 water in a spray bottle. It is cheap to make and cleans almost everything. Best carpet cleaner I have ever used. I make up my own and keep a bottle in every bathroom, it's a great formula.

I just used baking soda to clean my tub, and I was AMAZED!! It was so easy to clean (I used a brush to scrub--but really did not need to scrub hard.) I've tried lots of chemical cleaners--and all I got was sinus and respiratory irritation. Baking soda does the trick with no toxins to deal with!

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomAugust 17, 2006
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Window Caulk
Cleaning Window Caulk
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 2:41:24 PM on in 918 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.