SnoBowl Toilet Cleaner

Where can I buy Sno Bowl?

By Sharon from Chatsworth, GA

Try amazon.com

Hope this helps!

Go on line to get it at alice.com

Distilled vinegar purchased at the grocery store and an every other day toilet bowl brushing will clean just as well and save you a lot of money ;-)

March 18, 2010 Flag

Can someone tell me where to buy Snobowl toilet bowl cleaner? I have used it and it is great. I used to buy it at Walmart but now they don't have it.

By Jean from Sachse, TX

Answers:

SnoBowl Toilet Cleaner

I haven't heard of Sno Bowl for a long time. But you reminded me of my mom. It's all she used when I was a child. Thanks for the memory. (03/24/2009)

By Ariela

SnoBowl Toilet Cleaner

SnoBowl is made by Church and Dwight. You might try their contact page at the link below to ask where a seller near you is located:

http://www.churchdwight.com/consumer_info/index.asp?source=WEBCP

Or call: 1-800-524-1328. Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. E.T.

Online I have seen it listed for sale at Amazon.com and also Ace Hardware. You might check your local Ace to see if they sell it.

http://www.amazon.com/CHU8413000-Cleaner-Toilet-Kills-Content/dp/B000F78MSU/ref=pd_sbs_op_2/176-9176621-5526256 (03/24/2009)

By Kaelle

SnoBowl Toilet Cleaner

My boyfriend used to work at a place where they bottle SnoBowl and I think they stopped making it. (03/26/2009)

By murphthejo

SnoBowl Toilet Cleaner

Here is a link. You have to buy it by the case. It is made by Arm and Hammer Co. http://www.brightshine.com (03/27/2009)

By jgoebel

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes