New SewWare Cartridges for Singer Sewing Machine #6268

I have a Singer 6268 sewing machine (1986) and I would do embroidery with a cartridge (as in the image but another number). I am trying to buy the SewWare cartridges for a Singer Model 6268. How do I contact someone regarding purchasing same?

By Martin from Domfront 61700 France

Yahoo.com has sewing machine groups, by brand, you can join. Lots of info.

I have 1, 2, 3 and 6. Am interested in 4 and 5. Not sure if there were any others.

I have six cartridges: #1 (Alphabet/Numbers), #2 (Monograms), #3 (Menagerie), #4 (Decorative Borders), #5 (Holiday), and #6 (Floral Motifs). They are for sale. Make offer. I don't have the machine. Suzy in Coos Bay

Hi there,

Are you still after cartridges for your Singer Model 6268? I have 3-Floral Motifs (No 6), Script Monograms (No 8) and Holiday (No 5).

Regards

Angie

My mother-in-law has several. I think eight different cartridges and the hoop and embroidery attachment but I am not sure if she has the foot in the kit. She is needing to sell them if anyone is interested in buying the items as a set or separately.

October 7, 2009 Flag

I am looking for additional sew-ware for a Singer #6268. It is approximately 24 years old.

Karylj from Smithfield, RI

Answers:

New Sew-Ware for Singer Sewing Machine #6268

I know Mulqueens in Mesa Arizona 480-545-0778 has the majority of them, and the owner has told me he was "willing to make a good price". I already have all of them, although I haven't used very many of them in recent years. My good ol' dependable 6268 is starting to get tired. I've had it repaired twice in the last 9 months so I think I'll give it one more chance then I'll start looking for a "new" machine. (02/23/2009)

By Sue

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My daughter-in-law got a 6268 from her grandma. The top tension doesn't work right and I don't see how to take things apart to examine it. Last weekend I found a 6268 at a yard sale but no way to plug in and test it. Turns on but doesn't pick up bobbin thread and after looking closely, I'd guess it is out of time. Can one self-service this model machine?

January 25, 2011 Flag

I am trying to buy the SewWare cartridges for a Singer Model 6268. How do I contact someone regarding purchasing same?

Willene P.

Answers:

I have 3 of them. #4 Decorative borders, #5 Holiday, and #6 Floral Motifs. These are for the 6268 model. They are in perfect shape and I would like to sell them. (02/02/2010)

By Eilanah

Are you still looking for these? I have several that I am looking to sell (09/01/2010)

By MLouWho

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts SewingJanuary 25, 2011
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
Printer ink color cartridges.
Saving Money on Toner & Inkjet Cartridges
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 5:13:11 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.