Buying a Cheap Rubber Mat

I need to find where I can purchase a cheap, but durable thick rubber mat for my outside kennel. I am on a fixed budget and need a cheap one somewhere close to where I live. Please help me.

You could look at the dollar store for shower mats that you normally use in the bottom of your tub so you do not slip. They would be cheap, and maybe you could put a few together depending on the size needed.

I would use auto mats - if you have any sort of dollar store around you could buy several and tape them together....

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 13, 2007
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
🎉
🎄