Buying a Cheap Rubber Mat

I need to find where I can purchase a cheap, but durable thick rubber mat for my outside kennel. I am on a fixed budget and need a cheap one somewhere close to where I live. Please help me.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You could look at the dollar store for shower mats that you normally use in the bottom of your tub so you do not slip. They would be cheap, and maybe you could put a few together depending on the size needed.

I would use auto mats - if you have any sort of dollar store around you could buy several and tape them together....

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 13, 2007
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:52:11 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.