It's Cool In the UK

To keep cool, move to the UK its sooooooooooooooo freezing here!

By Carmel from Liverpool, UK

Hey there Carmel ~ Come on down south. Currently at this very moment we are having a heck of a thunderstorm, 4th one this week. But, when it all clears, tomorrow I've heard, it will be in the 90's......

Hi Carmel. Yes, and I saw on the news this morning you now have FLOODS there. It's pretty darn cool here too (Australia) but it is our winter. Last weekend my son was throwing snowballs for his dog.. poor dog. not used to snow, thought they were 'real'balls and was amazed when they dissolved in his mouth!

Rub it in! Ha! I've been to England and really enjoyed the mostly rainy days there. Your flowers and greenery are the envy of the world, I'm sure! I live in South Georgia and it's in the high 90's here with a heat index going over 100, and we're going through a drought! What I wouldn't give for some of your cool, rainy weather right now! God bless you!

Hay Carmel i am from Liverpool came to Tx 1959 as a bride i have sisters and a brother in Liverpool ,Knowsley Estate or as it was called when i was over there for a visit Cantrel Farm do you know were it is and yes i know its flooding doing the same here its has done nothing but rain for over a month now i have to keep checking my feet to see if i have some or have they turned into fins LOL

Hi - I live in the uk too! The floods are awful for people animals and property - but as I don't like hot weather I'm pleased if we don't have that!

I will never go to the UK again. Next time I have money for a vacation it's the tropics for me... I went to England in 1997 and I froze. I felt like a spoiled American. The people were great but... No one turned their heat on. Did heat even exist in these old pubs I stayed in? I couldn't get warm for five weeks straight. Even still, it was more fun staying in the pubs than in the Marriot.

Better Living Green Living CoolingJuly 20, 2007
Keeping Cool on Car Trips
Keeping Cool on Road Trips
White Folder Comforter
Cleaning Comforters
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
A thermometer on the side of a house reading 100 degrees fahrenheit.
Keeping Your House Cool Without AC
🎄