Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Buying Oxydol Laundry Detergent

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Oxydol

Sometimes finding the laundry detergent you prefer, isn't where you expect to buy it. This guide is about buying Oxydol laundry detergent.

Here are questions related to Buying Oxydol Laundry Detergent.

Question: Shopping for Oxydol

Where can I find Oxydol in the Kansas City, Missouri, 64119 area? I was getting it at Dollar General, in this area, and now they say, they don't have it. I prefer liquid in the 100 oz. size. Thanks.

By Rose S.

Most Recent Answer

By DOROTHY [3]08/15/2011

I have seen it at the dollar tree here in SW Arkansas.

Question: Detergent Similar to Oxydol

What is a similar detergent as Oxydol? This is the only laundry detergent my sister can tolerate because of severe skin sensitivities and allergies. If I can't find Oxydol can anyone tell me the ingredients of Oxydol?
Thank you so much.

By tlspratt

Most Recent Answer

By sissy [1]01/14/2014

I think I've seen it at the Dollar Tree.

Question: Oxydol Detergent

Where can I buy Oxydol liquid detergent in Indianapolis, Indiana?

By Marselle

Question: Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I am having the same problem. I was buying oxydol from the Dollar General Store and they are no longer carrying it. I love this detergent. My whole family is hooked on it. We are just so out done because we can' get it anymore. Please help

By Celeste D

Question: Buying Oxydol in Baton Rouge

Where can I buy Oxydol in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area? Dollar General used to get it and now they don't. I can't find it anywhere. Dollar Tree sells one, but that is not the one I want. I want the one with the Biz in it. I love the fresh scent and your clothes stay smelling like it. I used to buy it online at Alice.com, but they are not carrying it anymore either.

By Celeste B.

Most Recent Answer

By Grandmama [2]03/04/2013

Contact the company that makes product and/or call their customer toll free number. They have that information available on request.

When I lived in South Dakota, I couldn't find Carnation Instant Breakfast in Chocolate Malt flavor. The towns are so far apart it was not financially responsible to go from town to town looking for it. The Carnation people had that information on file instantly available to them. I used this method for Crest toothpaste too.

They both sent coupons for next purchases, what a bonus!

Question: Shopping for Oxydol Liquid Detergent

Where can I purchase Oxydol liquid detergent in Indianapolis, Indiana?

By Marselle

Most Recent Answer

By DONNA Q02/14/2013

Marsele...why don't you google "Oxydol", get their e-mail address or phone number, and ask them where you could buy it? I don't recall ever seeing it in liquid form. Good luck

Question: Shopping for Oxydol

Where can I find Oxydol detergent in Polk country Arkansas?

By Joe

Most Recent Answer

By Deanj03/05/2012

You can e-mail or call Oxydol at this address or go to google.com and type in oxydol.

Contact us at:

CR Brands, Inc.
9100 Centre Pointe Dr., Suite 200 West Chester, OH 45069

Email: oxydol AT crbrandsinc.com www.crbrandsinc.com

Question: Shopping for Oxydol Liquid

Where can I find Oxydol liquid laundry detergent in the Seattle area? I found it once in my local dollar store in Port Orchard, WA, but then it disappeared. My mother used this detergent for years and it was the safest one she had found for our sensitive skin.

By Kathy

Most Recent Answer

By mary martin [2]01/07/2012

I'm having the same trouble here in Upstate New York. I found it once in Dollar General, used it and was delighted, now I can't find it any where. I'm wondering if they just stopped making it. The Dollar General people couldn't tell me if it was still available or not.

Question: Shopping for Oxydol Detergent

I have recently discovered Oxydol in stores again. I would like the Oxydol powder though. Can you tell me where to buy it in the Las Vegas, Nevada area? Thank you.

By Courtney

Most Recent Answer

By Cassandra Murrell10/13/2011

Try your local Dollar Generals. They sell the powder here in Missouri.

Question: Shopping for Oxydol

I can no longer get Oxydol liquid Clean n Fresh Detergent at Dollar General. Does anyone know where I can purchase this in my area? I live in Ogden, Utah.

By jlw from Ogden, UT

Question: Shopping for Oxydol in Tennessee

Where can I find Oxydol in Cookeville, TN?

By Diane D.

Most Recent Answer

By cjmom [2]06/28/2011

www.dollartree.com has it. I bet your local Dollartree will too.

Question: Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Where can I find Oxydol in Longview Texas?

By Jeffrey from Longview, TX

Most Recent Answer

By cjmom [2]06/28/2011

dollartree.com has it.

Solutions: Buying Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I had a quick question. Does anyone know if they still make Oxydol laundry detergent? It seems like it was available up until a few years ago and now I can't find it. I'd be willing to order it online if I have to.

Thanks.

Lisa from NH

RE: Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I live in SC and have been able to purchase Oxydol Detergent at a Sav-a-Lot grocery store chain. I believe they have a website so you can see if they have a store in your area. When I purchased a jug of it several weeks ago, it was $2.99. (08/16/2007)

By Mah

Have you asked your grocer if they can order it for you? The VermountCountryStore.com may have it - they all have sorts of things! Good luck to you and let us know. (08/16/2007)

By Paula in Mebane, NC

We have a Sav-A-Lot store where I shop and I found Oxydol liquid there and very reasonable too. I live in Upstate N. Y. (08/16/2007)

By Mary Ann

I have seen it from time to time at Dollar General. (08/16/2007)

By Michelle

This is where I found info about Oxydol Laundry Detergent. http://www.redoxbrands.com/press.html (08/16/2007)

By daughterofprayz

Update to Paul Jo and Everyone who responded to my question:

Well, I have done some checking and have not found any Oxydol in the 3 grocery stores in my city (Concord, NH). I haven't checked Walmart or Target yet though. However, I have found a web site that sells it. Here is the link:http://www.mybrandsinc.com/ShopOnline/catalog.asp

Thanks for all of your help!(08/20/2007)

By Lisa

In Hamilton, Ohio, I found it at Jungle Jim's on Rt 4. But it looked like it was being discontinued there. The label was colored red, not sure what that means but, I bought ALL that they had, my husband thought I was crazy for buying 12 bottles of detergent. (12/14/2007)

By Debby

The Sav-a-Lot in Springfield does not sell it. Any other suggestions? (03/16/2008)

By pat

Hi, I live in Dallas, Georgia. Ingles Grocery Stores in greater Atlanta all sell the powder and liquid detergent. (04/26/2008)

By Stephanie

Hi Lisa,

I saw your question and thought I would try to help. Our store here in Chicago sells oxydol detergent in the powder form at 5.99 Per box. I also love oxydol and use it all the time. You can contact me if you are interested at ladybug6171957 AT sbcglobal.Net (04/30/2008)

By ROSE FROM CHICAGO

I live in Toledo, OH and I can remember my grandmother used to use it all the time in PA. I love the smell of it and would like to use it again. Anyone out there by me know where I can get it? Thanks. (06/17/2008)

By Stephanie

We haven't been able to get it in Texas, but can in Illinois. (07/10/2008)

By Dorothy

You can purchase Oxydol at Big Lots. (07/14/2008)

By Michele

You can purchase Oxydol online at www.mybrandsinc.com I have tried to locate it around Washington, PA and have resorted to online. (08/18/2008)

By Linda from PA

Ingles grocery store carries oxydol. (08/27/2008)

By cindy

I live in Florida and they sell it at my local Winn-Dixie. (10/30/2008)

By Morgan

Big Lots sells it in liquid form for 3 bucks here in Chattanooga, go to www.biglots.com and see. Big Lots is a closeout store that carries everything. They're based in Columbus, Ohio and that site will let ya look for a store near you. (11/07/2008)

By JAMES H

Hi Lisa, I get my Oxydol at the Shop-rite supermarket, if you have one in your area.(11/09/2008)

By GUEST

In the Dallas Tx area I found it at BIG LOTS. I bought 8 big jugs of it. I used that for years when I lived in the north. As good as Tide, maybe better. (11/14/2008)

By Mary.

I'm in California and looking for Oxydol in the powder form. Any clues, anyone? (11/18/2008)

By Barbara A.

I found it at a Kansas grocery store, locally. My grandma used it and she bought it at her grocery store. It was about 4.99 at our store. (11/20/2008)

By Sarah K

Anyone with a WalMart needs to get them to put OXYDOL on the shelves. They (WM) have rows of Tide, which I believe to be overpriced and overrated. My late husband would get all itchy if I used Tide- no other detergent I have used effected him this way. I'd like to see OXYDOL back and in the original scent, liquid or powder- I don't care! (12/03/2008)

By Luvlbi

I have been looking for Oxydol laundry detergent. I used to purchase it at Shop-Rite, but cannot find it now. I have checked all the local stores in Ocean county, but no luck.

Barbara from South Jersey

Walmart here in WI sells it and the spray for getting stains out. (12/23/2008)

By bether

I just found Oxydol at the following website:

www.mybrands.com (01/27/2009)

By The Washer

As of today, 07-06-09 Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent can be found at Dollar Tree Stores. It is a 9 load (28 oz.) liquid, but they have a bonus size (32 oz.) now available for the same $1.00 price. You might be able to order it on the website at www.dollartree.com, but it will be less expensive at the store. Good luck. (07/06/2009)

By MagicMan1660

Where can I find OxyDol laundry detergent?

By bjmckight from Bloomfield, NM

Oxydol is owned by CR Brands.

Contact Information

CR Brands, Inc.
9100 Centre Pointe Dr., Ste. 200
West Chester, OH 45069
OH Tel. 513-860-5039
Fax 513-860-1164 (09/05/2009)

By foxrun41

Where can I purchase liquid Oxydol? If not liquid, powder will be fine. Meijers has powder, but I prefer liquid. I would buy a case of it if I could find it. Thank you.