Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden

What plants do I put my used coffee grounds on? Is it best to turn it into the soil or just put around the base?
Thanks for any info.

Hardiness Zone: 7b

By Keeper from Blue Ridge Mountains, NC

Use them for anything that likes acidic soil. Here is a list of them that do. I can tell you though, that the coffee grounds will have little effect on your plants......there is just not enough acid in them to help that much unless you continuously put it on one plant to the exclusion of others. ... ndexToken_plantsforAcidAlkalineSoils

Laniegirl,t hank you for the site.It's a great source of information. Thanks for taking your time and answering my question.

ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
Home and Garden Gardening CompostingMarch 14, 2011
ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
Coffee Beans
Cleaning With Coffee