Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

I have heard of a easy, few ingredient fudge recipe that has 4-5 things in it. Can anyone help me with a great fudge recipe that is quick and simple?

Sue from Goshen, IN

This is the only recipe I've used for years.

3 6oz pkgs choc chips, (I like the hersheys chips the best)

1 can Sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated)

Dash of salt

1 1\2 teaspoons vanilla

1\2 cup walnuts

In heavy saucepan on low heat melt chips with sweetened condensed milk. When all melted and smooth looking remove from heat and add salt and vanilla.

Spread into wax paper lined 8 inch square pan. Chill until firm, turn onto cutting board, remove paper, cut into squares.

I've replaced mint flavoring for the vanilla and got rave reviews, a family favorite. Use White chips instead of chocolate and add 1 cup choppied candied cherries for "White Confetti Fudge".

This recipe came from an advertisement for Borden in 1985.

I heard of one a few years back that had only 2 ingredients in it, baking chips and a can of frosting. Our favorites were peppermint chips and chocolate frosting or peanut butter chips and chocolate frosting. Just melt the baking chips and stir in the frosting. That's it!

Rachel Ray has a quick and easy one for fudge...I'm sure you can get it from the Food Network site.

This is a pretty easy one and it's very good!

Chocolate Fudge

2 c. sugar

1 can evaporated milk

80 small or 10 large marshmallows

1 stick margarine

3/4 t. vanilla

1 small package chocolate chips

pinch salt

nuts, opt. ( I prefer without)

Cook sugar, milk, marshmallows, vanilla, salt & margarine in heavy saucepan for 6 minutes. Put chocolate chips in large bowl and pour hot mixture over them. Beat until well blended and creamy. Drop by teaspoon on wax paper and press nut in each piece, if desired or pour into cake pan and let set up.

Microwave Fudge

One package of Old Fashioned Creme Drops

One cup of peanut butter

Melt together in microwave, stir and let cool. Yum.

The recipe sent by WIsgal is one I have used for years. It is truly no fail. Cheryl

Micowave Fudge

1 can frosting

1 cup peanut butter

1 8x8 pan sprayed with cooking spray

Put in bowl and microwave on high for 1-2 mins until melted.

Mix thoroughly and quickly, and spread in 8x8 pan. Cool in frig 1/2 hour and enjoy.

Combinations my family likes best are white frosting and smooth peanut butter, and chocolate frosting with crunchy peanut butter.

(submitted via email)

This is the original from the side of the cocoa can - I always make in cast iron skillet, just as my dad did - it is the BEST!!!

2/3 c. cocoa 1 t. vanilla 4-1/2 T. oleo

3 c. sugar 1-1/2 T. corn syrup 1/2 c. black walnuts

1/2 t. salt 1-1/2 c. milk

Put cocoa, sugar, salt, corn syrup and milk in iron skillet. Cook to soft ball stage. Add vanilla and oleo. Beat till thick,

pour into buttered pan.

Peanut Butter Fudge

1 cup White sugar

1 cup Brown Sugar

1/2 cup milk

5 large marshmallows

1 1/2 cup peanut butter ( Peter pan is the best to use)

Bring first 4 ingredients to boil ( until marshmallows melt) Add peanut butter (Chunky or Creamy) 1/2 cup nuts if you want too. Mix this all real good. Put in square pan 8x8 Let sit till cool.

Chocolate Fudge

1 can Eagle brand Milk

3 cups chocolate chips ( milk or Semi Sweet I like semi sweet)

1/4 cup of butter

Put all in the microwave for 2 to 3 min then stir until melted. Be sure to stir real well. Add nut if you want.

8x8 greased or buttered pan and put in fridge.

This one works really well i have use it many times can use different frostings and chips I have made butter cream frosting and orange flavoring and cranberries really good

Shirley from calif golden7673 AT yahoo.com

Easy Fudge

1 container of frosting (not the whipped)

12 oz pkg baking chips

Put both in microwave safe dish and cook 1 minute..stir and cook another 30 seconds and stir until smooth. Pour into a 8x8 buttered or foil lined buttered dish. I put mine in fridge to speed up the setting. Cut into small pieces.

Here are some combos I have made:

White cream cheese frosting--white chips-- 1/2 c. dried cranberries(put in boiling water for a minute or 2) and 1/2 c. walnuts

Chocolate frosting and special dark chocolate chips and add 1/2 cup pecans

Chocolate frosting and mint chips

White or chocolate frosting and peanut butter chips (both are great)

Lemon frosting and white chips and add 2 capfuls of lemon juice

Just use your imagination! The combos are endless!

The absolute best fudge recipe in the world is the "Dream Fudge" recipe from the jar of Kraft Marmallow Creme. It is fluffy, sweet and delicious and is equally good with or without nuts.

Yes, Eagle Brand is the BEST fudge recipe. To make it look homemade & special I make a batch of chocolate and then layer a batch of either butterscotch or peanut butter on top. Great!

Years ago the 10X sugar box had this receipe on it.

6 TB of butter

1 TB of vanilla

6 TB of milk

1 box 10 X sugar

1/4 cup cocoa

1/2 cup peanut butter if you like

Pinch of Salt

In a pan melt the butter then add milk & vanilla.

Do not let it boil but it should be hot.

After that is blended add 10 x sugar, cocoa, peanut butter, & salt.

Mix until well blended pour into a 9" butter pie pan or any other dish that you like. My kids would always fight over the spoon and the pan.

If you want to make it without the cocoa that works also.

Thank you to the lady that sent in the peanut butter fudge recipe. The lady next door when I was in high school gave me the recipe but in 3 moves I had lost it. Hopefully I have every thing to make it tommow.

I was looking for a Quick Fudge that is made with confectionery and cooked in a cast iron pan. My Uncle use to make it but wouldn't give the recipe out.

I've always used the marshmallow cream recipe and am "known" for my delicious fudge. I can't leave a recipe alone so I use milk chocolate chips, semi sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips- I use pretty much equal party of all and I pour in and my hubby stirs until I feel it's the right consistentsie...(have made it for so long i have the "feel" for it, so if your first time do a little over the ounces it calls for on back of marshmallow jar. One secret... I've NEVER bothered with a thermometer! When it comes to ROLLING BOIL is when I begin timing it. I also have ALL my ingrediance I need to add once boiled to right temp. open and ready to go, I heat the jars of marshmallow cream up a tad bit as its really hard to get all out, and I have the right sized spatula ready to scoop it! Vanilla ready with teaspoon to measure and all toppings ready to sprinkle!

That is what makes my fudge soooo yummy!! I use the Heath chocolate & toffee chips on top of all my fudge! I then also do a selection of other toppings like chopped pecans, walnuts, macadamia nuts. I chop in the blender peanut M & M's, (use the holiday in red and green for a Chritmasy, festive look but regular ones are also colorful and festive. One year my niece asked for some w mint so I took some of the peppermint candy canes and chopped them finely and used that! It look great and if you like chocolate and mint it's great too!

November 30, 2008 Flag

OK, all you online pals of mine--does anyone know the EASY, QUICK recipe for FUDGE that has only powdered sugar,cocoa powder, and butter as the ingredients?

Needing a sugar fix and I've got gobs of those ingredients, but can't find the recipe, seems like it was on the side of a cocoa container I had. HELP!

Kim from Crawford, Co

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

Yes! The one I have is a microwave version, on top of it all.

You will need:

• 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 box 10X powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 stick of butter

• Mix the cocoa, sugar, and salt together. Add milk, vanilla, and butter to top. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then stir vigorously until smooth. Spread it on a greased or plastic-lined (like saran wrap) pan and chill for one hour. (The one hour part is optional, it just makes it cut easier)

Hope this helps! It's in my cookbook/scrapbook under "Quick Fix Fudge." (12/01/2007)

By Beth - MA

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

For future reference.... cookingbynumbers.com has all sorts of recipes. All you have to do is click on what you have on hand and they will come up with a recipe. It borders on the miraculous! lol (12/01/2007)

By MartyD

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

The old fashioned recipe is:

• 3 tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 tablespoon flour
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 teaspoons butter
  • nuts

Mix first 3 ingredients and bring to rolling boil stirring constantly cook until makes a hard ball when dropped in cup of cold water. Remove from heat add butter and vanilla stir until loses it gloss add nuts pour into buttered dish. (12/03/2007)

By janneba

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

Not for chocolate fudge, but have one just about as easy for peanut butter fudge - was on Good Eats on the Food network last night:

1 pound butter
  • 16 oz peanut butter
  • 1 box powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla

Put the butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in the top for it to vent then put in microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir a bit and then return to microwave for another 2 minutes.

Remove from microwave and add the vanilla and 1 box of powdered sugar - sifting it as you put it into the mixture. Stir and mash together thoroughly.

Line a cake pan with wax paper and spread the mixture onto the wax paper evenly. DO NOT refrigerate. Allow it to set up and cool at room temperature. (12/04/2007)

By Susan

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

Try this no fail judge recipe;

• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 18 oz chocolate chips
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • chopped nuts (optional)
Melt chips in condensed milk, add vanilla. and nuts.
Pour into 8"square pan that has been lightly oiled,
when set, cut in squares.

By WIsgal

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

Have a look in website.
www.goldminerecipes.com (12/05/2007)

By Jackie Y

Looking For Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe

• 4 cups confectionery sugar
  • 1/3 cup baking cocoa
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1/4 cup milk

Mix confectionery sugar and cocoa in a microwave safe dish. Make well in center. Add milk in well. Lay stick of butter across top. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from microwave, stir well (I usually end up with sugar lumps) and pour into non-stick sprayed or buttered pan. Refrigerate. You can also add a spoonful of peanut butter before microwaving.

I make this a lot when I need a chocolate fix! (12/06/2007)

By skinney54

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Candies FudgeNovember 30, 2008
Easy Fudge Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes