Wedding Couple Collage

For my daughter's Engagement/Wedding Shower, I had her fiance's parents send me photos from infant to now of their son and I gathered pictures of the same of my daughter. With the help of a photo copying machine, I was able to take a picture of him and one of her, both around the same age and put them together in one photo. I did the same with all the pictures, matching them up by age and grades in school. I then made a very large collage board which was a huge hit at the party!

Afterwards, I was able to frame it. It is now a great conversation piece in their family room. I will be doing the same exact thing for my son and his fiancee, at their Wedding Shower in June!

By Jackie from Norton, MA

Dear Jackie, This is a lovely idea, I love the hearts.

At my daughter's bridal shower 2 years ago, the gift that was talked the most about was a collage of her and her fiancee she received from a girl friend. It hangs in their bedroom - looks so nice.

Great idea on your part. Will never be discarded because it is a "worn out" gift.

Wedding Collage
Making a Wedding Shower Collage
Weddings DecorationsMarch 22, 2007
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Fish Collage
Making a Fish Collage