Gift Card Holders
Recycle toilet paper rolls into a gift card holder.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- empty toilet paper roll
- scrapbooking paper scraps
- about 30 inches of ribbon
- Modge Podge
- embellishments (letter or flowers)
- Flatten a toilet paper roll.
- Measure length and width.
- Cut 2 pieces of scrapbook paper the length
and width of the flattened paper roll.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of paper to the toilet paper roll
(one on each side, covering the roll)
- Adhere your ribbon to the paper roll so that it will secure the gift card at the bottom. You should able to
tie a bow at the top.
- Embellish by adding additional papers, a greeting, flowers, etc.
- Insert gift card and tie a bow at the top.
By Melissa from Down South
April 8, 20100 found this helpful
This is a really great craft. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
April 14, 20100 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
0 found this helpful
Giving gift cards or cash for Christmas? Have you seen the prices of gift card holders? Here's an inexpensive way to present them for Christmas. Using felt sheets, double over and lay a gift card on it as a guide. You can get two stockings out of one 8x11 sheet of felt. Cut out a stocking shape allowing for small seams on sides. Use decorative scissors on raw edges. Sew or glue all edges except the top of stocking. Decorate these with beads, buttons, cinnamon sticks, small wrapped candies, etc (again let you imagination go wild). Insert gift card or money inside and these can be hung from the tree by adding a string for hanging or they tuck nicely into a card. Just a little added touch to your gift.
By hvnlyhills from Peebles, OH
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 9:32:14 AM on 10.0.1.150 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us