Toilet Paper Tube Gift Card Holders
This is a guide about toilet paper tube gift card holders
. Reuse and decorate a flattened paper tube to wrap a gift card for a special occasion.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Recycle toilet paper rolls into a gift card holder.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- empty toilet paper roll
- scrapbooking paper scraps
- about 30 inches of ribbon
- Modge Podge
- embellishments (letter or flowers)
- Flatten a toilet paper roll.
- Measure length and width.
- Cut 2 pieces of scrapbook paper the length and width of the flattened paper roll.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of paper to the toilet paper roll (one on each side, covering the roll)
- Adhere your ribbon to the paper roll so that it will secure the gift card at the bottom. You should able to tie a bow at the top.
- Embellish by adding additional papers, a greeting, flowers, etc.
- Insert gift card and tie a bow at the top.
By Melissa from Down SouthRead 2 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 21, 2017 at 7:09:54 AM on 10.0.2.19 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us