Elly (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)

Elly is my 17 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We got her from a breeder when she was 8 weeks old. She likes to tug with the rope and eat tissues. Elly loves to have her belly scratched by everyone she meets.

By Wendy from Victoria Australia

Yes, absolutely LOVELY. I first began writing a response of a different kind until I discovered and read an ad about this breed on this response page which said that it is ESSENTIAL that an owner teach this particular breed obedience within the FIRST FOUR MONTHS! AND that they require much more special care than most other breeds, etc.This particular ad was for a guide book. So I STRONGLY recommend you consider researching it

in light of how your dog tugs, bites tissue and is

so precious that you may not have been told about

how important it is that you get them trained EARLY to prevent a LOT of headache in the future when it might be too LATE to correct his habits quickly learned. God bless you.

Awwwwwwwwww Isn't she gorgeous! What a beautiful photo ... & I love her coat ...

Let's hope she's the photo winner this week!

TOO CUTE and TOO SWEET! Elly is precious! She looks like a little stuffed toy! I can see she is Queen of the house and that you love her very much. I love animals too, especially dogs! I love to draw them. :)

She is such a sweetie, looking so adorable. How cute

the robe on her. Her face looks so puppy soft.

Miss Elly is gorgeous - I love her robe! With a face like that, can you resist anything she wants? I couldn't! Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 28, 2006
California King Bed
Buying Sheets for a California King Bed
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Man in Yellow King Costume
Making a King Costume
🎉
🎄