Browsing: Pekingese Breed Information and Photos

Aidan and Charlie (Pekingese)

This is a pic of my 10 month old nephew Aidan and my 6 yr old Pekingese, Charlie. This was my first time babysitting my nephew. Charlie was fascinated w/Aidan and had to be wherever he was. I was snapping lots of pics and got a 1 in a million shot of Aidan smiling at Charlie. Maybe I'm a proud Aunt and Mom of a spoiled dog, but I think this is a great photo!

By jblum

Charlie (Pekingese)
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a cute photo. Looks like Aidan LOVES Charlie.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I find this a very sweet , pictre. and i would like to add. that I also have this same Baby. her name is Abby. she she will be Two in June of this Year. Shirley

What a great picture! You caught a neat moment in time. Aidan looks like such a little sweetheart, and so does Charlie.

I agree! You have every right to be proud of both of them - they are both absolutely precious. Thanks for sharing that picture with us.

Missy is 1 year old Pekingese and that is the picture of her with one of her favorite shirt. She is so cute an clever.

Pekingese in the grass.
Pekingese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 6, 2005
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Charlie Brown Costume
Making a Charlie Brown Costume
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 25, 2016 at 4:18:18 AM on 10.0.0.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.