Browsing: Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I want to make my boyfriend a creative Christmas gift and I don't know what I should make. We're both 15 and he's in all sports. We're not at the jewelry giving stage yet, so. Whatever I make him can't be fragile because I have to mail it to him. Help?

By Tyler from NE

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Hi cutie! Go to the thrift store and buy old wool sweaters in the colours of his favorite "sports" team. I.e. football, hockey whatever. Wash in hot water, and dry in a hot dryer. Then, you can cut the sweater to the lengths needed to create a "one-of-a-kind" scarf. Made by you with love. Hows' that?

You could make him a no-sew reversible fleece blanket using his favorite team colors. Here is a link to instructions on how to make one, but there are many more instructions on the internet. http://www.instructables.com/id/No-Sew-Fleece-Blanket/

October 23, 2010 Flag

I want to do something really sweet for my boyfriend, for Christmas. I would like to make it myself. He loves football and he plays most sports. I bought him a couple of shirts and I'm going to make the card myself. But I want to do something else homemade, too. Any ideas?

By Milly from Springville, UT

Answers:

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Well that depends on what you can do dear. Any craft skills? Knit a sweater? Do you paint? Draw? Sing? Play an instrument? Cook? Clean? Give us a list of what you're good at and I'm sure we'll think of something. (12/05/2009)

By Suntydt

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

How about one of the no-sew fleece throws? You can get the fleece in team colors or even with the team name/logo. There are lots of directions available (free) online, so your only cost would be the fleece, and most fabric stores are having great sales right now.

Here is one that only uses one layer of fleece, you could adjust the size for a bigger guy. Project Linus is mostly aimed at blankets for kids.

projectlinus.org

Here is one for the double-layer: fleeceblanket.org

Good luck! (12/06/2009)

By Jilson

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

What about a scrap book including photos from when he was young with his sports as a theme? You could play secret squirrel and get copies of old photos from his parents/guardians, and make them into a unique gift that he would cherish (12/09/2009)

By merry50

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

You could make a football shaped pillow from brown fleece. If you made it bigger than a regulation football and fringed the outside edges, then all you would need to do was tie the fringes together to make the pillow. Cut small slits in one piece (you would only need two pieces) and lace with a cool shoe lace, then tie together using 1 fringe from one edge and one from the other. Knot each twice for security. That's no sew, but if you sew, after doing the lace detail, put wrong sides of the two pieces together, sew them together leaving an opening for stuffing. When stuffed firmly, sew the opening shut. (12/10/2009)

By thriftmeg

December 5, 2009 Flag

I need a gift for my boyfriend that is sixteen. At Christmas we will have been together for a week. What kind of gift could I make him since I can't really afford anything for him?

Tabitha from Gilmer, TX

Answers:

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

There are many things you can do that cost little/no money. Take a look at a few that I came up with real quick.

Good luck and Merry Christmas to you.
(12/22/2008)

By CRMom

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

When my daughter was in high school she made a box to keep love letters and keepsakes in from a detergent box. It was decorated with stuff that pertained to them and their high school. Even though lots of guys wouldn't say they care about those things, it came from the heart and this guy was proud of what his girlfriend had made him. (Actually, they're now married and he still has that box.) (12/29/2008)

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeOctober 23, 2010
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 7:09:31 AM on 10.0.1.53 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.