Cleaning Up Pet Vomit

Just a very simple tip I thought to share with you. If you pet vomits on the carpet, here's a quick and easy clean-up. Just cover with kitty litter, leave to dry then vacuum it up. There should be no odour at all. If there is -with equal amounts of Listerine mouthwash and water in a spray bottle, shake then spray over the affected area.

I hope this is helpful :)

Source: I heard about this from a friend.

By Monique from Somerset. UK

This is equally effective for human vomit.

I had a little gal upchuck once at a dessert theater. Unfortunately, at that time, all I had was a mop and pail; now I keep a bag of kitty litter available should this ever occur again. In ancient times at the school, we had dustbane which was very effective for this, but in modern times this product is no longer available.

Pets Pet StainsMarch 28, 2008
A cat with an empty food dish.
Free Pet Food for Low Income Families
Pet Food in Bowl
Buying Pet Food
Cleaning a Leather Couch
Vomit on a Leather Couch
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet