Lyrics for "Rhythm in My Nursery Rhymes"

I have been looking for the lyrics for "Rhythm In My Nursery Rhymes". Does anyone have an answer. Thanks.

By Mary C. from Newark, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I couldn't find the lyrics either but if you go to this YouTube link you can transcribe the lyrics of the entire song from this old recording. ;-)

http://www.yout  ISqw_tI&NR=1

Guide
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:10:17 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.